The Tanner Scott Roulette Wheel

Frobby

• 1 month later...

0.1 IP, 6 H, 5 ER, 2 HR.  He's a walking disaster and should only pitch in blowouts.  I get why he was used today because it was a Double header and we didn't have many pitchers available.  But normally he should not see the mound when the game is even remotely close.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RZNJ said:

Hindsight is 20/20 but it certainly seems that they should have taken whatever they were offered for Fry and Scott at the deadline.  Scott is talented and he'll get years in the league to figure things out but the growing pains are pretty tough to take.

Even with hindsight I'd keep Scott.  The O's are in a situation in which they can let him try and figure things out at the ML level.  He's the type of guy they should be trying to acquire from other teams.

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Even with hindsight I'd keep Scott.  The O's are in a situation in which they can let him try and figure things out at the ML level.  He's the type of guy they should be trying to acquire from other teams.

Fair point but how many years of team control are left?   Time is starting to run out on waiting for this guy to develop some consistency.