Domingo Leyba 2021

Just Regular

His 2019 AAA Reno 300/351/519 was a 92 in the Baseball Prospectus book's DRC+, which is basically their flavor of OPS+

Mountcastle's 2019 AAA Norfolk 312/344/527 was a 114.

That said, I have no qualms whatsoever about giving him some reps at Wilkerson or Valaika's expense this month.

5 hours ago, OrioleDog said:

His 2019 AAA Reno 300/351/519 was a 92 in the Baseball Prospectus book's DRC+, which is basically their flavor of OPS+

Mountcastle's 2019 AAA Norfolk 312/344/527 was a 114.

That said, I have no qualms whatsoever about giving him some reps at Wilkerson or Valaika's expense this month.

Never heard of him. Where is he? Never mind, just read about him in a different thread.

13 hours ago, UMDTerrapins said:

Interesting that he’s playing 3B in both of his starts so far at Norfolk. 

I was going to joke Tyler Nevin's 1 game there inspired Elias to make a roster claim, but I see Nevin is up to 3 games now too so perhaps entering that AAA mix more than once a week.

11 hours ago, wildcard said:

He has been a SS/2B most of his career.  But the O's had him playing 3B tonight.

I saw him in two plays at 3B, one he fielded fine and threw a nice, if not a little loopy throw to 1st base. The second one was a rocket that glanced off his glove while going glove side. Not sure if they gave him an error or not, but worth noting it takes awhile to get use to that hot corner.