Tuesday, June 29: Travis Lakins celebrates his birthday with a start in Houston

SteveA

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

An anchor is a great stabilizing influence. 

You want to stabilize a boat, an anchor is a great choice.

I know there's hidden sarcasm in there... ? He is an anchor! In every shape of the phrase. But he does stabilize the rooks.

Mckenna caught that line drive.  BJ Stewart would of picked it up after it stopped rolling and thrown a mediocre throw into the infield and two runs would of been scored.  

Defense matters when we have a horrible pitching staff.   They need all the help they can get.   Just my opinion. 

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

Mckenna caught that line drive.  BJ Stewart would of picked it up after it stopped rolling and thrown a mediocre throw into the infield and two runs would of been scored.  

Defense matters when we have a horrible pitching staff.   They need all the help they can get.   Just my opinion. 

It's such a pleasure to watch an OF with that kind of range at each position.  

• Upvote 1

Of course D matters! And I'm not a big DJ Stewart fan. He hits a bit... in spurts. But he's a zero in the field.

He's not even playing.