How many wins rest of season?

eddie83

How many wins last 46 games?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins last 46 games?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/16/21 at 23:10

Fangraphs (which factors in strength of schedule) projects us at 56 wins, meaning 18 the rest of the way.  I’m a bit more pessimistic than that, so I’ll say 14-17.

It’s always fun to ask questions like this in the middle of a bad losing streak.  

• Upvote 1

I don't see this group coming together to reel off a strong finish.  I mean, it's baseball, it can get weird, but right now they don't look like they could beat the Bad News Bears.  There's obviously no help coming outside of some IL cases like Zimmerman I guess and I don't know if I'm missing any others because I'm completely checked out.  Is Zimmerman even coming back?

I guess they could win a few Means starts.

1 hour ago, Barnaby Graves said:

I don't see this group coming together to reel off a strong finish.  I mean, it's baseball, it can get weird, but right now they don't look like they could beat the Bad News Bears.  There's obviously no help coming outside of some IL cases like Zimmerman I guess and I don't know if I'm missing any others because I'm completely checked out.  Is Zimmerman even coming back?

I guess they could win a few Means starts.

The 2010 Orioles were 32-73 when Buck was hired and they finished the year on a 34-23 run. I don't see the Orioles getting a jumpstart similar to Buck's hire, so they should be in contention until the final series to get that 2022 #1 draft pick. 

At this point I just want one win now to break this losing streak.  This is becoming a national embarrassment and I don't care about getting the number one pick this way.  

The 2021 Orioles won't break the 1962 Mets record for losses if they can just break this darn losing streak at least they won't go down in history. I don't know what the longest losing streak in history is but it's getting close to 1988 Orioles 0-21 streak.

'

13 minutes ago, O's84 said:

Gotta admire the fervency the O's have shown for the #1 pick. 

Dbacks last 16 games. 

3 @Dodgers 

3 @Houston

4 ATL

3 LAD

3 @SF 

Now it’s entirely possible last 3 games are meaningless for SF, have to see how it plays out   

4 minutes ago, Maverick Hiker said:

At this point I just want one win now to break this losing streak.  This is becoming a national embarrassment and I don't care about getting the number one pick this way.  

The 2021 Orioles won't break the 1962 Mets record for losses if they can just break this darn losing streak at least they won't go down in history. I don't know what the longest losing streak in history is but it's getting close to 1988 Orioles 0-21 streak.

'

It's an embarrassment if they break the streak or not.

• Upvote 1