The Marauding Delmarva Offense

Frobby

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

What did you say again?

One major league team.

I gave you one team.

Now you move the goalpost.

Under the current CBA it's in the team's best interest to not promote these guys quickly unless they think they are contenders.

BTW Torkelson is in AAA.  What do you want to bet he's in the majors early next year?  (barring labor issues).  Is that early enough for you? 

No, you gave me one PLAYER. How many college bats do they have in the minors? Do you think 1 player vs the 15-20 or so college bats in the minors proves your point?

And with Tork in AAA, is that still considered the minor league system? Or have you moved the goalposts?

Just now, 7Mo said:

No, you gave me one PLAYER. How many college bats do they have in the minors? Do you think 1 player vs the 15-20 or so college bats in the minors proves your point?

And with Tork in AAA, is that still considered the minor league system? Or have you moved the goalposts?

Right, I gave you one player.

Do you think by advanced college bat I meant every college bat drafted?

Hint, I didn't.

2 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

You linked us to Vaughn to show us a guy who ascended to the majors quickly.   Works pretty good if you are drafting top 3 every year.

And then you started spouting nonsense about how I'd want to tank every season and only draft college bats.

Hint...that's more what Elias is doing.

Just now, Sports Guy said:

So what? Why the **** do you care?  

If he wants to discuss something unique and different, why can’t he?  Why is it such a big GD deal to you?  

A big deal?  Hahaha.  Expressing my opinion on it in theory.  Why don't you crawl back into your hole.  Or support his theory if you wish.  I wrote a long post regarding Ripken, Murray, and Brioks Robinson.  No big words.  You should be able to understand it.