MD MSU Game Thread

Floater

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sailor Jerry

Dave Neal is a monster. I love watching him play, and everyone can keep underestimating him all they want. Look what he did when that happened tonight.

Monster win for the Terps.

The game tomorrow is a freebie...Win or lose, they come away from this tourney in great shape.

They had to win one of these 2 games and beating MSU is a great win for the tourney resume.

That is a very accurate statement. I would love another strong showing just for personal effect, but right now, this is all we needed at this point in the season. Hopefully we could build off this.

Very excited to see what this team does down the line, hopefully MSU is the real deal and has a great season. It would really help this win.

I can't believe the announcer said that Dave Neal wouldn't get picked in a YMCA game if there were 12 guys on the court. Then right after that he drops this nugget "You can tell Mosley is not an athlete" WHAT?!

Would be great to get another win in this tourney, that would be awesome for the NCAA chances. I know its early, but with our OOC schedule being so weak, we need these.

Great win by the Terps tonight. Grant it Michigan couldn't really get anything going, but the Terps were relentless on both sides of the court.

Quite honestly, tonight may have been the first time I've ever seen Dave Neal look like he belonged on the court in a NCAA game. Either way, he had a great game and really sparked the terps along with Vasquez.

Long season ahead, but the Terps are showing some heart so far and maybe that means they can stay away from those crushing huge blown lead defeats like last year.

Guest Sailor Jerry

Win tomorrow, and maybe we can get another win over Georgetown Sunday. Since JT3 and the Hoyas are too scared to play us anywhere outside of a tournament setting.

i'm very happy with the win tonight, but what does michigan state have that they deserve to be in top 10? They looked like a team with out and identity and lacking heart. Unc might beat them by 30.

Again very happy about the win and hopefully we can pull off another upset tomorrow. it would be nice to see gonzaga to boost our out of conference schedule.

Archived