Teixeira watch part IX....The final stages?

Sports Guy

I saw that on ESPNNews, they pretty much said what SportsCenter has been saying all morning that the Angels pulled their offer, rehashed the Henry statement, and saying the Nats and O's are the two options left. Nothing new here IMO....they're just restating old news.

So Scott Boras himself said that the O's and Nationals are the two options left?

Should we believe this or is this more BS?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Olney gets paid to get people to read his blog and to draw hits to the site.

I love the O's to death, but everyone in their mother knows anything about the Sox and Yanks will get more hits.

With that said, he is adament about the Red Sox getting him, so we shall see. He must think he has pretty good sources.

To be fair, his daily blog during the season posts alot of great links and really puts all of the infomation out there right at your finger tips."

That's scary.

So Scott Boras himself said that the O's and Nationals are the two options left?

IF SB said that - this is a last ditch effort to get the Sox and Yanks in the conversation. If they won't get back into I think Tex is an Oriole by tomorrow. No disrespect to the Nats... but please...

It is really funny to read how much the people on the Sun's boards bash the OH. Are these all people that got kicked off of here? What could make them have so much anymosity to this site?

I believe some of the folks there have been banned here.

I don't understand the animosity, either. I like reading the Ravens board over there...some very knowledgeable fans.

That's not what was said on ESPNNEWS. The only Boras quote was the one about the Angels. The rest was from the ESPN talking heads.

It is really funny to read how much the people on the Sun's boards bash the OH. Are these all people that got kicked off of here? What could make them have so much anymosity to this site?

Apparently the posters over there think that The OH is run too tight. I saw a post mentioning bans. But to be honest I would much rather have a board like this one that is moderated, versus a board like The Sun where people just do whatever they want.

Apparently the posters over there think that The OH is run too tight. I saw a post mentioning bans. But to be honest I would much rather have a board like this one that is moderated, versus a board like The Sun where people just do whatever they want.

Amen to that and that's why I signed up for PLUS membership today.

I like to do whatever I want.

I'm a free man!!!! :D

Can anyone tell me why the O's didn't draft Tex back in 1998?

Also, looking back...its a shame Cliff Lee didn't sign when he was drafted in the 20th. With Tex and Lee, that would have been a nice haul.

Wasn't Tex taken like 5th, and we had the 7th pick?

Can anyone tell me why the O's didn't draft Tex back in 1998?

Also, looking back...its a shame Cliff Lee didn't sign when he was drafted in the 20th. With Tex and Lee, that would have been a nice haul.

Tex was the 5th overall pick in the 2001 draft. We picked after that, so we couldn't get him.

Archived