Heston Kjerstad 2022

joelala

9 minutes ago, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

Futures game is Sat. No AS game this year, just a break of 4 days between July 17th-20th. What worries me is they promote him to Aberdeen and then rush him to Bowie. I believe he should not be rushed but the current domination is not helping him. 

Elias doesn't have a rep for rushing anyone.  I really don't see him promoted to Bowie before the end of the year unless he dominates Aberdeen close to how he has dominated Delmarva. 

3 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Elias doesn't have a rep for rushing anyone.  I really don't see him promoted to Bowie before the end of the year unless he dominates Aberdeen close to how he has dominated Delmarva. 

I hope so. He’s beyond dominating now, wish some of that time would be focused at a higher level. 

3 hours ago, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

We said that for the past 2 weeks…

But this would be more in keeping with some of Elias’ other quick promotions.   For example, Westburg started at Delmarva and played 20 games there, 91 PA.  Kjerstad is at 22 games, 98 PA.  I’m going to be very surprised if they don’t move him.  

17 minutes ago, LookinUp said:

It'll be really interesting to see if he can hit at Aberdeen. It doesn't seem like a place where hitters are thriving. It'll be a good challenge.

Groundballs shouldn't be effected in Aberdeen!   Hahahahaha

.463!!!!!    How about skipping Aberdeen and right to Bowie?   Oh well.

24 minutes ago, LookinUp said:

It'll be really interesting to see if he can hit at Aberdeen. It doesn't seem like a place where hitters are thriving. It'll be a good challenge.

I do like that in first ~100 PA Hernaiz has looked at Ripken Stadium and gone 300/370/450.    In a month we should have a nice group of 1-2 month Aberdeen results to compare-contrast of Westburg-Gunnar-Mayo-Cowser-Norby-Prieto-Hernaiz-Kjerstad.     I'll be rooting for Brooks Lee too if it's him Sunday night.

1 minute ago, Just Regular said:

I do like that in first ~100 PA Hernaiz has looked at Ripken Stadium and gone 300/370/450.    In a month we should have a nice group of 1-2 month Aberdeen results to compare-contrast of Westburg-Gunnar-Mayo-Cowser-Norby-Prieto-Hernaiz-Kjerstad.     I'll be rooting for Brooks Lee too if it's him Sunday night.

You may be the only person on this board rooting for Brooks Lee to be the pick.