Wednesday, June 22 vs Nationals

SteveA

1 minute ago, bpilktree said:

Bryce Harper won the MVP at age 22 for Nationals.  The following year at age 23 he had his worse year and only for hot last month hit .241 still walking a bunch.  Soto had great year last year at 22 arguably could have been MVP if team was better.  Now this season at 23 he is struggling and hitting under .220 but walking a bunch.  The similarities are striking.  

The difference is that Soto has been a more consistent hitter for average prior to this season.  

16 minutes ago, nevadaO said:

On another note the Rain Delay graphic on MASN has upside down raindrops?? 

lol, you're right, but is this really a surprise given the production values of MASN.

Also the radar is not looking promising, I'm not sure this game restarts tonight. It's bottom of the fifth and the O's are winning, so would the Orioles get the win or does this game start backup at a later date? 

2 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

lol, you're right, but is this really a surprise given the production values of MASN.

Also the radar is not looking promising, I'm not sure this game restarts tonight. It's bottom of the fifth and the O's are winning, so would the Orioles get the win or does this game start backup at a later date? 

Game is official, we have the lead and the visiting team has batted in the 5th.   If they can't restart, we win 3-0.

But it appears they are taking the tarp off the field,

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Game is official, we have the lead and the visiting team has batted in the 5th.   If they can't restart, we win 3-0.

But it appears they are taking the tarp off the field,

I didn't expect the rain delay to be this short looking at the radar, but I want to see Hays hit for the cycle. Then the rain can start back up if it wants.