Who here had the Orioles winning 71 games before the start of the season?

Uli2001

Great season but the last 3 games seem to be signaling a freefall. A bunch of good teams left on the schedule and I'd be surprised if we finish over .500. 

And that is okay! It was fun to care again after 5 years of bad baseball. Get some pitching and a MOO bat and let those boys compete next year!!

8 minutes ago, Dunk35 said:

Great season but the last 3 games seem to be signaling a freefall. A bunch of good teams left on the schedule and I'd be surprised if we finish over .500. 

And that is okay! It was fun to care again after 5 years of bad baseball. Get some pitching and a MOO bat and let those boys compete next year!!

Finishing below 80 wins at this point would not be ok and be very disappointing IMO. That would be this team collapsed. We don’t have to make the playoffs but at least they could do is tread water the rest of the way and win 80 games 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Dunk35 said:

A week ago folks were saying the back to back losses against Houston and Cleveland foreshadowed a freefall, then the team won 4 straight.

A doubleheader loss to Toronto is a pretty severe blow to the wild card chances, but I don’t take it as a sign the team is on a downward slope going forward.