Insiders

Brion McClanahan

8 hours ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I believe @Sir_Loin is an insider, but he's been quiet 2020. I think he's no longer inside the warehouse, but feel free to correct me @Sir_Loinif this isn't the case. 😎

He isn’t/wasn’t believe that!  He was entertaining and a good guy. 

BTW, he’s apparently gotten himself suspended on Twitter….he changed his handle to something contains Musk’s name.

Here is a small exchange I had with him.

This Tweet is from a suspended account. Learn more

Edited by Roll Tide
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, RZNJ said:

The insiders loved the attention.  They were all the same.  They'd hear  something and get one right and then they get all of the adulation from the board.  Then they'd come up with anything they could in order to get more of that adulation.  Posters used to wet themselves trying to get inside information. 

Yes, but it made it fun.

9 minutes ago, Snutchy said:

It was not fun for the mods.

6 minutes ago, elextrano8 said:

Ah yea, the point of message boards. Fun for the mods!

Michael was great at this stuff and was able to weed out the fakes pretty quick. Honestly, I never had much of a problem with it as long as it wasn't unfounded BS. 

But as everyone should know, posting fake or made up "news, rumors, etc" is grounds for dismissal from the board.

But as it was mentioned earlier, Elias and company have a pretty tight lipped ship so it's hard for most people to get any "inside" scoop. 

I stopped trying to get information like this years and years ago because it just wasn't worth the hassle. 

But, if people want to have fun with stuff they found online (with links) have at it. The community can decide if they find it valid or not. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Roll Tide said:

He isn’t/wasn’t believe that!  He was entertaining and a good guy. 

BTW, he’s apparently gotten himself suspended on Twitter….he changed his handle to something contains Musk’s name.

Here is a small exchange I had with him.

That’s not me.

• Upvote 1