Potential Marketing Slogans for the 2023 Baltimore Orioles

HakunaSakata

8 minutes ago, HakunaSakata said:

How 'bout a Star Wars theme marketing mantra? 

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." - Darth Vader

...then we could host a Roch Chewbatko night at the yard!

Now that I planted the seed, part of me wants to create a @RochChewbatko Twitter account and respond to all of his tweets with "Rrruuuuuuuuuurr!"

Edited by HakunaSakata
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, HakunaSakata said:

Now that I planted the seed, part of me wants to create a @RochChewbatka Twitter account and respond to all of his tweets with "Rrruuuuuuuuuurr!"

Please do this!   I would absolutely read the comments then.  

10 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

2023!  “Fans and Malcontents both welcome!   Come see the Birds.  We are feathered up!”

Might need to saved that one for next year, when they're the Nashville Peacocks. 

Feather up

•  
  •  
The act of dressing up to receive attention. This is derived from the term Peacocking. This is when people dress up to recieve attention from possible mates, like how male peacocks display their feathers.

Just now, HakunaSakata said:

Might need to saved that one for next year, when they're the Nashville Peacocks. 

Feather up

•  
  •  
The act of dressing up to receive attention. This is derived from the term Peacocking. This is when people dress up to recieve attention from possible mates, like how male peacocks display their feathers.

I was using the Scott Boras line for comic relief.    I wasn’t too concerned with the literal meaning.  My slogan doesn’t win?