John Angelos chews out Dan Connolly

interloper

13 minutes ago, interloper said:

😂 Good lord lol. This organization man. And I don't even like Dan but sheeeesh. 

I’m fine with what Angelos said.   But I want to see Connolly and the other beat writers take him up on showing them the team’s financials.  And bring a reporter who’s actually competent at reading those things.  

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I’m fine with what Angelos said.   But I want to see Connolly and the other beat writers take him up on showing them the team’s financials.  And bring a reporter who’s actually competent at reading those things.  

I could see the Orioles trying to bring together the largest media scrum they can rally into a tiny room before dropping a single giant tome of financial gibberish about 2000 pages long and saying "you all have 5 minutes, no photos". And then afterward touting that they opened their books up to the media. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Fireworks start around 15 minute mark.

Only 3 fireworks nights this year.

Also helps the state is giving $600 million to Camden Yards  for improvements if lease is signed.

It is funny that when the Oriole stadium workers went on strike that the Orioles organization did not support them. Also were sued for not paying their interns. He is such a hypocrite. 

My mother is 100.  Her body is strong but she can't remember what happen 10 minute ago.    I don't know if she will pass today or 10 years from now.

Connolly is asking John to tell him what will happen with the O's when John can not control the events that will happen with Peter (the owner) in the future.     

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1