Dean Kremer 2023

Just Regular

2 minutes ago, interloper said:

Nice start. Throw fewer cutters, though. 

Palmer hates the cutter. When Tyler Wells was being annoying last night by hitting Means with sunflower seed during his in game interview, Palmer told Means to tells Wells to stop throwing cutters. 😂

Big start by Kremer. The rotation is coming along. 

The world is really shrinking.  

The best basketball players used to come from the East Coast inner-city playgrounds and Indiana barnyards.  This years NBA playoff MVP sounds like Borat.

I never thought Israel would become a hotbed of pitching talent.  

Kremmer really stepped it up in the clutch.  

3 minutes ago, Baltimorecuse said:

The world is really shrinking.  

The best basketball players used to come from the East Coast inner-city playgrounds and Indiana barnyards.  This years NBA playoff MVP sounds like Borat.

I never thought Israel would become a hotbed of pitching talent.  

Kremmer really stepped it up in the clutch.  

I thought Kremer was from Stockton, CA?

1 minute ago, Baltimorecuse said:

Apparently, so am I.

Dean Junior Kremer is an Israeli–American professional baseball pitcher for the Baltimore Orioles of Major League Baseball. In 2015 he became the first Israeli drafted by …Wiki

He was born in Stockton, CA, and went to Lincoln High School there, then went on to college in Nevada, LV. His wiki checks out I guess.

3 minutes ago, Baltimorecuse said:

Apparently, so am I.

Dean Junior Kremer is an Israeli–American professional baseball pitcher for the Baltimore Orioles of Major League Baseball. In 2015 he became the first Israeli drafted by …Wiki

Israeli-American would imply American with Israeli ancestry/ethnicity (like Chinese-American, African American etc), not necessarily born in Israel. 

Kremer did play for Israel in the WBC, but they have pretty lax rules for eligibility, such as having a parent who is a citizen of the country.

Just now, Aristotelian said:

Israeli-American would imply American with Israeli ancestry/ethnicity (like Chinese-American, African American etc), not necessarily born in Israel. 

Kremer did play for Israel in the WBC, but they have pretty lax rules for eligibility, such as having a parent who is a citizen of the country.

When I read that Wiki blurb I made the wrong assumption.  He's certainly not the first Jewish-American in the game.  The fact so many countries are playing the game is my point.  

2 hours ago, Aristotelian said:

Dean’s parents are both Israeli. Dean has dual citizenship, the majority of his extended family lives in Israel, he speaks fluent Hebrew, and he travels at least once annually to Israel. 

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

We gonna stop acting like this is the United Nations and talk some baseball instead or what?

You'd rather the posts about what a disappointment Adley is?