Adley Rutschman 2023

SilverRocket

How many WAR will Adley Rutschman get in 2023?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. How many WAR will Adley Rutschman get in 2023?

I think we're all expecting a great year from Adley, but how great? Will he repeat last year, or hit a sophmore slump? Or will some of those doubles turn into home runs?

Even if the overall package last year was great, his BA and HR numbers weren't that impressive. His average exit velocity and hard hit rate were below average. Is that an indication that he might regress, or a sign that he has room to figure things out and get to another level?

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Adley at .389/.476/.556 after today’s 4-4 performance including a long home run that was headed for Eutaw Street but hit a pillar on the flag court.  

I don't know, it's kinda feast or famine with this guy.  You take away the games in which he doesn't make an out and his numbers aren't all that impressive. 

Odd video choice.

Edited by Can_of_corn

7 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I don't know, it's kinda feast or famine with this guy.  You take away the games in which he doesn't make an out and his numbers aren't all that impressive. 

Odd video choice.

I hope this is a troll post.

2 hours ago, Aristotelian said:

I really hope we get new ownership before 2029 because we absolutely must extend this kid.

He should already be extended. They are making a big mistake with this guy. All the talk seems to be about extending Henderson but I wouldn’t even bother with Henderson until Rutschman is locked up.