We're a better team with Urias in the line up.

Baltimorecuse

If the argument is Urias is better than Frazier, who could really disagree with that? 

If the argument is even, having Urias in the lineup as opposed to Frazier (most everyday) AND Varva (way too many days), who could argue with that?

If the argument is Urias, over Ortiz and/or Westburg going into the future, that might be a different story.

38 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

If the argument is Urias is better than Frazier, who could really disagree with that? 

If the argument is even, having Urias in the lineup as opposed to Frazier (most everyday) AND Varva (way too many days), who could argue with that?

If the argument is Urias, over Ortiz and/or Westburg going into the future, that might be a different story.

Right here.....above.....is how we turn this into another......Frazier thread 🙃

We all pretty much know that Westburg would have gotten a run or two in.

6 minutes ago, Baltimorecuse said:

The future is now.  I'm not sold on Hendreson.

Well, the present is now but the future will never be unimportant. Myopacity gets us trades like Zach Davies for Gerardo Parra.

Gunnar is heating up and getting more comfortable. I’d encourage you to find a clip of Elias’ in game interview last night where he touched on Gunnar. Very insightful. 

11 minutes ago, Baltimorecuse said:

The future is now.  I'm not sold on Hendreson.

Do you not see the talent? Did you not expect the initial acclimation struggles? Do you not understand that he is the youngest player in the American League?