Friday June 2: Orioles vs Giants to begin a new month

SteveA

Just saw something very unusual.   Since they gave the mlb.tv package to Birdland Members for free this year, I usually put a 2nd game on TV #2 with no sound while I'm watching the Orioles on TV #1.   Tonight I have the Blue Jays/Mets game on that TV, and it's the Toronto broadcast.

Between innings, the Toronto had a broadcast advertising selling tickets to the Jays' June 13-15 series at Oriole Park.   It had one of those square code things you can scan with your phone to go to a site to buy the tickets.

I wonder if the link went to the Orioles ticket site, or if somehow Jays fans can buy tickets to that series through their own team?   I have NEVER seen an advertisement for tickets to a team's road games on their local broadcast before.

3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

The orange jerseys throw me off sometimes. 

I was doing something, looked up and saw the batter in the orange jersey line the ball right at O'Hearn and for a split second I was like, "Oh, no" thinking the Orioles were up. lol

Happened to me a couple times tonight alread y!