I Love Aaron Hicks!

Mr-splash

This is amazing. Dude was sandbagging it! Got the Yanks on the hook for $20 million to watch him go bonkers for the Orioles. I wouldn't want to play in New York either. Way too many people there. Yankees are a stifling team. More of a corporation than a baseball team. Glad to have him on the team. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, oriole said:

I’m happy to have him as long as Mullins is out and he’s hitting. As soon as those two things are no longer true then I hope he’s quick to exit

Then who is our RF?  Santander is best at DH. All of this is probably a moot point because Hicks isn’t known for his health. 

3 minutes ago, oriole said:

I’m happy to have him as long as Mullins is out and he’s hitting. As soon as those two things are no longer true then I hope he’s quick to exit

I'm waiting for the Hicks walk off against the Yanks. 

• Thanks 1

What I like is the Yank Fans roasted him and couldn't wait till he left. Now, (SSS) he is doing well and the same fans are beside themselves. Hope he keeps it up becuse anything that negatively stirs that group of spoiled a-holes spins my umbrella!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mr-splash said:

This is amazing. Dude was sandbagging it! Got the Yanks on the hook for $20 million to watch him go bonkers for the Orioles. I wouldn't want to play in New York either. Way too many people there. Yankees are a stifling team. More of a corporation than a baseball team. Glad to have him on the team. 

Aren't you the same guy who couldn't control his undying man-crush on Frazier a few weeks ago?

I guess he's not as awesome now that his OPS is back in the .600s..

Maybe it's best to wait a few weeks before swooning over the next guy on the cover of Tiger Beat magazine.

23 minutes ago, owknows said:

Aren't you the same guy who couldn't control his undying man-crush on Frazier a few weeks ago?

Maybe it's best to wait a few weeks before swooning over the next guy on the cover of Tiger Beat magazine.

Frazier is awesome. He has come up with clutch hits for us. He is a team guy. 

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Mr-splash said:

I'm waiting for the Hicks walk off against the Yanks. 

Well it won't be a walk off, but the Orioles have a four game series in the Bronx starting July 3rd. Hicks making the game winning catch or knocking in the game winning hit would be epic.

It'll makeup for Franchy Cordero punking the Orioles at the beginning of the season.

Edited by OsFanSinceThe80s
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Mr-splash said:

Frazier is awesome. He has come up with clutch hits for us. He is a team guy. 

Who on the team isn't a "team guy" and could you elaborate on what that means?

Edited by ChuckS

1 hour ago, owknows said:

55AF6AEB-479F-41A3-BD70-288F1DD5CAFB.thumb.jpeg.7e47d49b43e351ebcc23b64c488b9aeb.jpeg

• Haha 4