Mullins to miss a lot of time?

Sports Guy

1 hour ago, HandsomeQuack said:

I don't know that OF is that much of a need considering they already have 3 CF options in Hicks, Cowser, and McKenna.

One has not hit well for the last several years except for one month after he first came to the Orioles, and has failed to get to a lot of balls in CF that Cedric gets to.

One has been absolutely pathetic offensively in the majors so far [in an admittedly small sample size] and has not looked great in the field.

One has a good glove but has been an offensive black hole vs righthanded pitching (which is 70% of the opposing pitchers) for several years in the majors.

3 hours ago, joelala said:

Also, see the play Hicks just missed, and the several plays Cowser failed to make in center last week. Get used to that, unless you want to bring McKenna back up. I’d rather find a cheap veteran with a bit better bat than McKenna. 

There is this veteran with Angels who can play outfield, DH .. pitch too 

• Haha 1

Trent Grisham is a player on an expiring contract, Jack Suwinski is Pirate who are likely selling ….he under control until 2029 and has a .840 OPS despite hitting .225. He might be available for a steep price.  Bellinger would be a good get, I would offer more if he were willing to exercise his mutual option before the trade.