Sunday afternoon July 23: O's go for Series win vs. the Rays

FlaO'sFan

4 hours ago, bpilktree said:

Cowser on base machine.  Hit, walk, hit by pitch, error,  strikeout.   He doesn’t care long as he gets on.  

Love Cowser but he has not been an on base machine just yet.  .283 OBP , 0 for 4 today with one walk and reached on error.  No hit.  He did kill the ball in his first 2 at bats though and deserved better.  I think the stats will start to improve very soon!

31 minutes ago, TraditionRich said:

Love Cowser but he has not been an on base machine just yet.  .283 OBP , 0 for 4 today with one walk and reached on error.  No hit.  He did kill the ball in his first 2 at bats though and deserved better.  I think the stats will start to improve very soon!

Considering he’s batting .111… that’s a pretty insane difference between BA and OBP.

Regardless, it’s ridiculously SSS.

Edited by Mooreisbetter27

2 hours ago, TraditionRich said:

It really was!  Hope you didn't bet money on that "promise" that the O's would be under .500 by early August.  You weren't the only one overreacting to losing 6 of 7!  Go O's!

Yea you said something similar to this a couple days ago. I said I was wrong. I’m ready to move on if you are?