Wednesday, July 26: rubber match in Philly, slightly earlier than normal start

SteveA

Just now, eddie83 said:

Orioles are averaging 5 runs a game this month and have 4 tonight. 

Not enough to beat good hitting teams if you are going to pitch the inconsistent portion of the BP.   Need to win few offensive style games - 7-8 run affairs. 

I think Elias is to blame for this.  Forcing us to play Mateo and not getting us more middle relief.  

I think this team is maybe a year ahead of time.  Henderson is still a rookie.  The other kids are getting used to MLB.  Our team is till depending on bad players that have no long term potential.  We probably are not built to go deep in the playoffs.  

We need Henderson to develop into a major middle of the order threat.  We need a whole team to get another year of development.   

Just now, Gurgi said:

I think Elias is to blame for this.  Forcing us to play Mateo and not getting us more middle relief.  

I think this team is maybe a year ahead of time.  Henderson is still a rookie.  The other kids are getting used to MLB.  Our team is till depending on bad players that have no long term potential.  We probably are not built to go deep in the playoffs.  

We need Henderson to develop into a major middle of the order threat.  We need a whole team to get another year of development.   

You think in October Mateo will start and Félix will be unavailable? Plus I bet he adds at least one more arm. 

2 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

Next year the chemistry may not be there. This is the year. Next year is next year.

Just now, eddie83 said:

You think in October Mateo will start and Félix will be unavailable? Plus I bet he adds at least one more arm. 

Let's make it through August and September first...I have tix for 9/15 vs. Rays and after the last series in St. Pete I was starting to think it wouldn't be that important, but now....