Kevin Brown absence explained?

Sports Guy

If this it true, it’s ridiculous. Beginning of the end for Kevin Brown in Baltimore then, he’s an excellent play by play and won’t be available for more than a second before finding someplace where he doesn’t need to deal with that type of nonsense. Should be trying to retain him and not run him out of town. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

So, I know Matt a little. He wrote for BSL in the past. I’m not saying he is or isn’t right here. People can get false info but Matt is also not a liar or someone who would say false stuff just for clicks.

Anyway, JA is petty enough to do this imo.

Wow.

Wow!

I mean, if that's true, and I don't have a reason to think this guy is making something up, that's just wow. 

I've been a bit critical of Brown this season for becoming an absolute homer with comments like , "Ohtani who?" and a couple of others where he sounded a bit too "in your face cocky," but if that's the comment that got him suspended, that is ridiculous. He just dropped facts.

No wonder the Orioles announcers have been so "rah, rah" at times this season. They probably all fear the Angelos reprisal for even the smallest of perceived injustices. Ridiculously embarrassing. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, Number5 said:

If true, that is ridiculous.  Why would JA take offense at that comment.  Jeez.

Because he’s nuts and a self absorbed jerk with as fragile an ego as any of us can imagine. Dangerous combination.

Anyone with talent will drift away from this organization whenever they have an opportunity.