Bama wins recruiting war again.

mrbig1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think that's more to do with the fact that Weis sucks as a Coach. It must be tough being a Auburn fan.:mwahaha::rofl:

Well, we had a pretty good recruiting class ourselves. It's funny how quick the obnoxiousness comes back for Bama fans after 1 good season. I'd almost forgot how bad you guys were.

Well, we had a pretty good recruiting class ourselves. It's funny how quick the obnoxiousness comes back for Bama fans after 1 good season. I'd almost forgot how bad you guys were.

I'll give it to you, some Bama fans can be pretty insufferable, but there's a reason I want to cut the fingers off of every Barner in a 5 mile radius. War Chizik!

Don't be a hater. Auburn is still a fine school. Where else can kids go to learn the mating habits of the pine Beetle.

Nick Saban has done it again with the #1 recruiting class in the nation. The rest of you can watch Bama win 3 or 4 national titles. :D

Better win one in the next couple of years if there are going to be any at all... It's getting to be about that time for Saban to start looking for his next job.

Better win one in the next couple of years if there are going to be any at all... It's getting to be about that time for Saban to start looking for his next job.

That's true. I don't understand some of these AD's. Tubs loss his job and Weis keeps his. Unbelievable.

Nah, the obnoxiousness never left. That's like saying Yankee fans aren't obnoxious when they're full of disappointment...and Bammers are the college football equivilent of Yankee fans.

Leave it to a college football post to bring me out of my hiding on this board...I haven't posted in FOREVER.

Apparently it takes more than the top recruits and an arrogant coach to beat a mid-major like Utah...;)

If what you mean by this is that top recruiting classes are nice, but results on the field are what really matter, then I totally agree. :P

It's still nice to know that we're getting an influx of the top talent in the nation.

If what you mean by this is that top recruiting classes are nice, but results on the field are what really matter, then I totally agree. :P

It's still nice to know that we're getting an influx of the top talent in the nation.

I was just giving all you Bama boys a hard time. I've never been a Bama fan, but I do respect their tradition. Unfortunately, I find it impossible to root for anything associated with Nick Saban.

Nah, the obnoxiousness never left. That's like saying Yankee fans aren't obnoxious when they're full of disappointment...and Bammers are the college football equivilent of Yankee fans.

Leave it to a college football post to bring me out of my hiding on this board...I haven't posted in FOREVER.

An Auburn fan and an O's fan. You sir, are a great person.:D

Archived