Sunday, August 20: Orioles go for a sweep in Oakland on last game of west coast trip

SteveA

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

That monstrosity of an upper deck was only constructed to attract the Raiders back to Oakland only end up with the Raiders and now the A's moving to Las Vegas.

Oakland-Alameda Stadium was a nice ballpark back in the day before they built that upper deck and have failed to keep the stadium modernized over the year.

old-oakland-stadium.jpg

Look if your politicians don’t build new modern stadiums for these owners they are going to move their teams to where they are willing to do so.  I lived it losing the Colts.  If we had passed the building of our stadiums before they moved in stead of trying to take them with eminant domain the Colts would have never left.  I am not saying it is right but it is the way things work.  Tampa is going to soon find out unless they come up with a new stadium.  

1 minute ago, brucewayne said:

Starting a team I'd take Adley over Gunnar. There is too much intangibles with the catcher position. Posada? Ring. Molina? Ring. Posey? Ring. Sanchez? Ring. 

No way can I give that up.

How about having both and calling is a day? :D