Love the 2023 season

Since1984

1 hour ago, eddie83 said:

This is a special season. The team is for real and the talent is legit with more on the way. The strength of the team is the overall depth. 

That said looking at stats like run differential along with a lack of elite SP this team has the feel of more of a 90-92 win team than a potential 100 win team. They keep finding ways to win. 

The run differential has been slowly but surely increasing over the course of the season. 

In regards to elite SP, I think that’s being taken care of by Bradish who’s ascending this year. I think when people on here complain about not having an elite SP, they’re really complaining about not having a name that baseball fans everywhere can recognize. Bradish is probably pretty obscure to causal fans. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

The run differential has been slowly but surely increasing over the course of the season. 

In regards to elite SP, I think that’s being taken care of by Bradish who’s ascending this year. I think when people on here complain about not having an elite SP, they’re really complaining about not having a name that baseball fans everywhere can recognize. Bradish is probably pretty obscure to causal fans. 

Sure. Bradish has been real good. Still rank 8th in ERA in AL in SP.  

2 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

I think even here and among serious fandom people are just coming around to the idea that statistically Bradish is an elite pitcher and probably has been since second half last year. How many times have we (myself included) said we don't have a true No. 1 starter, etc?