The O’s - Rangers ALDS

Frobby

54 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

Jeter, A-Rod and Ortiz on the pregame show with the anchorman is kind of Yankees-Red Sox monopoly.

Hard to watch. Though I will say Jeter is 10x more insightful and well-spoken that ARod and Ortiz. Seems Ortiz is just there as a sort of court jester.

3 minutes ago, Tbone83 said:

Hard to watch. Though I will say Jeter is 10x more insightful and well-spoken that ARod and Ortiz. Seems Ortiz is just there as a sort of court jester.

Totally agree.   Ortiz is a clown who can't stop fauning all over the Rangers and Rodriguez gives us nothing.  Jeter very fair and insightful. 

19 minutes ago, ExileAngelos said:

Totally agree.   Ortiz is a clown who can't stop fauning all over the Rangers and Rodriguez gives us nothing.  Jeter very fair and insightful. 

Unless I'm missing something, Ortiz hasn't said anything but the obvious. We'd be more dangerous with Bautista at the back end.

25 minutes ago, Tbone83 said:

You know it's bad when Ortiz is doing the weather outlook for the MD area.  He couldn't point out Delaware on the map either.

2 minutes ago, ExileAngelos said:

Ortiz just said the O's and Twins are the same team..... Except Minnesota is better because they didn't lose their closer.  Lol

He said there are similarities. I think he was inferring that they are alike by not being perennial post season teams with something to prove, and he isn't wrong. I'm not a big Ortiz guy, but if you are going to drag him, do it in context, we're all watching the same feed, so you can't just be like Ortiz is hammering the O's when he isn't.

Just now, Malike said:

He said there are similarities. I think he was inferring that they are alike by not being perennial post season teams with something to prove, and he isn't wrong. I'm not a big Ortiz guy, but if you are going to drag him, do it in context, we're all watching the same feed, so you can't just be like Ortiz is hammering the O's when he isn't.

This is their third trip in the last five seasons, that ain't bad.  Way better than Boston over that time period.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

This is their third trip in the last five seasons, that ain't bad.  Way better than Boston over that time period.

First time winning a game in 20 years, though. They aren't a team with a lot of real playoff experience and they have a bunch of guys that nobody knows, there are similarities, records, and their superior pitching aside.