La Canfora on radio today

accinfo

In my mature years I try not to get too upset about takes on talk shows or posts on a message board but La Canfora just was a pure horses rear end today on the radio.  Saying Hyde should be fired for putting Bryan Baker in.  It was much more than just that statement but his whole ranting with his know it all attitude about everything.  His opinion is fact and if someone disagrees you are a moron.  I am going back to listening to music in the afternoon.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TopGunnar said:

To be fair, Hyde pitching Bryan Baker  was so insane that I still don’t believe it actually happened. 

Fair enough but JLC mouth today was too much. Wasn’t he employed by MASN? I’m thinking that’s done? He’s been going hard at Hyde for a few weeks now. 

He’s done this same thing with the Ravens. There’s no way I could Sit in a bar and have a beer with him and not bust him in the mouth the ways he downs callers that disagree and with his arrogance like he has all the answers. This dude is awful. 

We can all agree why was Baker in and why is he even on the roster for the series but Jason been going in on line ups and much much more. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Bmorebirds24 said:

Fair enough but JLC mouth today was too much. Wasn’t he employed by MASN? I’m thinking that’s done? He’s been going hard at Hyde for a few weeks now. 

He’s done this same thing with the Ravens. There’s no way I could Sit in a bar and have a beer with him and not bust him in the mouth the ways he downs callers that disagree and with his arrogance like he has all the answers. This dude is awful. 

We can all agree why was Baker in and why is he even on the roster for the series but Jason been going in on line ups and much much more. 

It’s hilarious ironic how Brown can be suspended for stating facts on TV, yet Lacanfora is also employed by MASN and spewing all of his criticisms on the air. Angelos must not be a listener of the fan or there is no way he’s employ this guy.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RavensNOsGuy said:

It’s hilarious ironic how Brown can be suspended for stating facts on TV, yet Lacanfora is also employed by MASN and spewing all of his criticisms on the air. Angelos must not be a listener of the fan or there is no way he’s employ this guy.

Just last week someone on there said about the warehouse listening and he said someone better be over there. I forget the context of the conversation but he definitely talks like he’s some kind big dog. He said him and his kid manage better than Hyde from the couch. No way in hell he’d say that to Hyders’ face. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, accinfo said:

In my mature years I try not to get too upset about takes on talk shows or posts on a message board but La Canfora just was a pure horses rear end today on the radio.  Saying Hyde should be fired for putting Bryan Baker in.  It was much more than just that statement but his whole ranting with his know it all attitude about everything.  His opinion is fact and if someone disagrees you are a moron.  I am going back to listening to music in the afternoon.  

It is so easy to always be negative and to bash.  People love to listen, and let's be honest, most teams end up not winning it all.  So, bashing what is wrong has the air of always being right.  It's not, but...it sells.

But it is also safe to say most everyone would rather redo the Baker move.  Or the Webb moves. Or...nevermind.  Let's get one tonight!

I turned it on because I knew he was going to be way over the top. There is no possible way he’s still employed by MASN. He said Hyde wasn’t a real manager and called him a bozo. Again these are things that he isn’t saying to this man’s face. I’m all for criticism but when you start the disrespect it’s personal. Hyde must’ve done something that hurt fat boys feelings. 

He’s a straight up scum bag. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Bmorebirds24 said:

I turned it on because I knew he was going to be way over the top. There is no possible way he’s still employed by MASN. He said Hyde wasn’t a real manager and called him a bozo. Again these are things that he isn’t saying to this man’s face. I’m all for criticism but when you start the disrespect it’s personal. Hyde must’ve done something that hurt fat boys feelings. 

He’s a straight up scum bag. 

LaCanfora needs to go back to what he does best reporting NFL rumors that never pan out.

• Upvote 2

He’s insufferable and he’s made Ken unlikeable too. I also feel bad for the producer who was a likable and articulate guy on Vinny and Haynie but has sunk to JLC’s level in a lot of ways.

JLC is like a guy in the game thread that is upset about something but then never calms down. He doesn’t really know anything but poses as someone who does. In short, he is the worst person I’ve ever heard on the radio and it’s insane he still has a job.

• Upvote 2

It's not that everything he says is wrong, but he's certainly over the top on most of his statements. I can't stand the screeching and immediately turn the station off when he starts on his rants. I just assume that's a thing young audiences like, because it's just not for me.

I've agreed with some of his takes on both the Ravens and Orioles at times, and other time I disagree, but he seems like a guy that if he was in a bar acting the way he does on the radio, he'd get punched a lot. lol

It just seems like a guy who thinks his opinion is the only opinion and if you disagree he thinks you are an idiot. It really was shocking when he did some MASN work.

I'd be shocked if they brought him back next year after his "fire Hyde" comments.

I mean, I was no fan of him using Baker in that second game either, but he also needed to eat up 7.1 innings thanks to Grayson's meltdown. Baker should have never have been on the roster in the first place, so he tried to steal an inning out of him down by three and it imploded on him. 

Certainly not a fireable offense, especially after the year this team had. 

But I think it's his schtick. 

• Upvote 2