Thank you, Tony

HbgOsFan

This time of year with all the proposed trades, reommended signings, related positive and negative thoughts, waiting for something to happen so we can analyze ad nauseum, comes Tony's Top 30 and the accompanying write-ups, I'm so pumped with the state of our prospect list and the potential it shows. I'm excited about what Elias has accomplished in such a short time. We are relavent and still growing.

I"ve followed this team for MANY years and I've never been as informed about this organization as I have been since I started following this site. Thanks Tony. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, HbgOsFan said:

I am sure that I have violated 22 express rule violations and 37 Orioles Hangout unwritten rules in making my first post, but Tony’s extensive work on providing insightful, can’t find it anywhere else info on Orioles prospects is invaluable , and most appreciated. 

Promise no more thread opening posts from me, until the earliest of (1) an Orioles WS win, (2) completion of deferred payments on the Chris Davis contract, or (3) consummation of a Sports Guy three- team trade (just kidding, SG).

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on this wonderful site.

Thanks my friend, I appreciate the thoughts. May you and your wonderful family have the Happiest of Thanksgivings!

• Upvote 1