2/28 Marlins/Os

Crazysilver03

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How did you know they were all smiles? Are you watching the game?

They mentioned that Trembley patted Matusz on the shoulder and the back as he took the ball. Didn't mention whether they were smiling.

Emilio Bonifacio, a fun name to say, draws a one-out walk. Michael Ryan singles.

They mentioned that Trembley patted Matusz on the shoulder and the back as he took the ball. Didn't mention whether they were smiling.

Emilio Bonifacio, a fun name to say, draws a one-out walk. Michael Ryan singles.

Sounds to me like Matusz was having an attack of acute indigestion and DT was trying to help him.:laughlol:

Ooh, Reimold makes an impressive running basket catch on a Carroll fly ball. Who says his only position is bat?

Who says? Manfred. Responding to that play Manfred said Reimold is showing this spring that he is better then advertised. I'd like to know what advertisements he has been reading.

Who says? Manfred. Responding to that play Manfred said Reimold is showing this spring that he is better then advertised. I'd like to know what advertisements he has been reading.

Heh..."Manfred." I like it! A portmanteau of Fred and Manfra.

Somebody strikes out. Turner, maybe?

Archived