April 1 vs The Royals

Seeing all the pitching the Royals signed in the off-season just makes me SMH why Elias didn't do more to address that after the Bradish/Means injuries.

Meanwhile just another ho hum game vs Wacha. Sheesh..

Baseball can look real easy or real hard at times. Over the last 12 innings the Orioles hitters are making it look real hard. 

Then again the Orioles are running basically the same guys out there every game so we expect something different.

Just now, MDK02 said:

Is it just me or does Wacha always pitch great vs us?

They showed some stats against him -- there are several Orioles hitters with his career numbers against him.   Today he is Bob Gibson.

Just now, Roy Firestone said:

We are getting worked by Wacha...and he's getting better...as he goes...

If this keeps up, the entire lineup should be forced to write letters to Mr. Wacha asking him to stop dominating them.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Baseball can look real easy or real hard at times. Over the last 12 innings the Orioles hitters are making it look real hard. 

Then again the Orioles are running basically the same guys out there every game so we expect something different.

They looked great the first two games

4 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

Seeing all the pitching the Royals signed in the off-season just makes me SMH why Elias didn't do more to address that after the Bradish/Means injuries.

Meanwhile just another ho hum game vs Wacha. Sheesh..

KC pounced early in the market, probably overpaying for a few.  2/$32M for Wacha.