4/2 Vs. Royals

Morgan423

7 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

I always thought that's why they use chalk rather than paint -- if a ball kicks up chalk, it's fair. Maybe it doesn't work that way. I don't see how the umpire and reviewers could miss the chalk.

Speaking of... why aren't there line cams going down each foul line, just for that call?  MLB can't pony up enough funds to grab the equivalent of 60 1080p dash cams?

Wasn't our night, we'll get them tomorrow. 

12 minutes ago, Philip said:

I have often thought about a 30 second walk up music from the classical repertoire: you can always go with the Shostakovich, the climax of Beethoven nine of the last movement of Beetnveon 5, the last 45 seconds or so of the finale of Roman festivals by respighi, O Fortuna from Carmine Burana of course, for something offbeat, the last of the four sea interludes from Peter Grimes?

Meanwhile, the guys in Norfolk have just cranked four home runs, so maybe we should use whatever they’re using?

I love how this site occasionally becomes a music appreciation discussion.  I grew up on fantasy movies so I'm going with Orff's O Fortuna.  Bit of a cliche I guess but I don't know the classics like you guys do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JNlOTccdck

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Hallas said:

6 yesterday doesn't seem lifeless.  2 out of 3, sure.

They had 3 runs (in one inning) through 7 innings. Sure, not lifeless, but not great either.

3 minutes ago, Uli2001 said:

Get out of here. This is the Orioles forum. Go to X/Twitter.

Pish posh I was making a joke.

And the”Diverisity” joke was that we have to have one “seasoned veteran/clubhouse leader who can’t play anymore” person on the team.

45 minutes ago, Dibbs31 said:

Terrible video quality but hopefully NY has better. Looked fair but hard to tell

It was as grainy / low fi as something you'd see on YouTube for a Wide World of Sports episode from '68.