4/12 vs. Brewers: Holiday’s Home Debut

ArtVanDelay

And now they are interviewing the Brewer manager, apparently indicating that they think some stupid interview is more important than the actual game.

I cannot understand that logic, and when people say that baseball is boring, they can point to this as proof.

After all, the game is happening right now, a pitch that never happened before and never will again, and you’d rather listen to a platitudinous interview during the game? Sorry I don’t get it. 

And yet again, we see a pitch blasted by the hitter, and by the time the cameras switches, the play is over. It’s terrible, but Scarlett Johansson is beautiful.

I'm sick of the mlb overhype machine.  Just let the young guys come up without all the unnecessary fanfare and pressure.  There must have been 10 articles on mlb two days ago when Holliday debuted.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Philip said:

And now they are interviewing the Brewer manager, apparently indicating that they think some stupid interview is more important than the actual game.

I cannot understand that logic, and when people say that baseball is boring, they can point to this as proof.

After all, the game is happening right now, a pitch that never happened before and never will again, and you’d rather listen to a platitudinous interview during the game? Sorry I don’t get it. 

I agree. All the interviews during the game has gotten ridiculous. Do that in a podcast, not while action is happening on the Diamond.

And yet again, we see a pitch blasted by the hitter, and by the time the cameras switches, the play is over. It’s terrible, but Scarlett Johansson is beautiful.

I read some gossip article that said she had Herpes which she got from dating Derek Jeter way back when.