Friday, April 19: Orioles begin road trip in KC

SteveA

Just now, casadeozo said:

This is another example of what Tony-OH brought up with Irvin the other night. Shows zero faith in his starter and is so driven by analytics that Kremer like Irvin appeared pissed off.

Weird take. The whole board was saying Kremer was fading 2-3 batters earlier. 

2 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

Holliday's been bad at 2B. Not sure how long his hot bat can keep him in the lineup.

I was willing to be alot more patient with him but this game has made it clear we are not getting what we need from that position to win. 

It frustrates me he's been this bad because they litterly let him have Cal Ripken Sr's semi-retired number which no other player has ever been allowed to have. 

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

I was willing to be alot more patient with him but this game has made it clear we are not getting what we need from that position to win. 

It frustrates me he's been this bad because they litterly let him have Cal Ripken Sr's semi-retired number which no other player has ever been allowed to have. 

He's only 20.....give him 2 more years at AAA and then lets see what he's got. 

1 minute ago, spiritof66 said:

He went 5 2/3 and gave the Orioles a good chance to win the game. Call it whatever you want. 

A gem is like 7 shutout innings in my mind.  This wasn’t even a quality start.  I’m not saying he was bad.

Just now, casadeozo said:

This is another example of what Tony-OH brought up with Irvin the other night. Shows zero faith in his starter and is so driven by analytics that Kremer like Irvin appeared pissed off.

Kremer wouldn't have been pissed off if Akin had done his job.