Friday, April 26: Orioles return home to face Oakland

SteveA

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

Looks nice.

Tons of Gyro places down here, shame I prefer Doner Kebabs.

Solid but

not as good as the Greek place I go to often when I'm in Blacksburg.  They shave the meat right off that rotating stick immediately before making the sandwich.  I have a feeling this meat was sliced earlier today and has been in the truck ever since.  And I'd have liked a tad more tzatziki, they did have a side order of it on the menu but I didn't know I'd need it.

I'll say a grade of B.  My favorite (Korean) truck wasn't there this week.

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Solid but

not as good as the Greek place I go to often when I'm in Blacksburg.  They shave the meat right off that rotating stick immediately before making the sandwich.  I have a feeling this meat was sliced earlier today and has been in the truck ever since.  And I'd have liked a tad more tzatziki, they did have a side order of it on the menu but I didn't know I'd need it.

I'll say a grade of B.  My favorite (Korean) truck wasn't there this week.

Tarpon Springs is just down the road and it has a huge Greek immigrant population.  You can't get away with being a mom and pop joint with bad Gyros.

3 minutes ago, EdwinRip said:

I still don’t understand how a lefty with the best ops+ in baseball is hitting 8th on our team against a righty.

Yeah, I can understand batting Cowser at the bottom of the lineup at the beginning of the year, but I think he's proved he can hit MLB pitching.  I would bat him no lower than 5th.