May 3rd @ Reds

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Well he at least needs to be worked back into some low leverage spots.  You know Hyde, he's going to go right back to closing, because Save Rule.

If Irvin(g) is effective and the pitch count is manageable, he's finishing the game.

Edited by Malike

1 minute ago, Malike said:

It's possible but if it was like last time and only a few games they'll probably swap between Santander and O'Hearn at 1B.

Especially with Kjerstad up

5 minutes ago, Remember The Alomar said:

I say this kindly and in jest, but after a breakout inning, this is the most Baltimore fan post I have ever read. 

Everyone in the lineup is doing their job and/or at least having competitive professional ABs but 2 guys.

3 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

No one named Emilio ever amounted to anything. Emilio is Spanish for Hayden Penn. 

It could be worse.  There's a guy on the Yankees whose parents named him Oswaldo.  It's like they were hoping for him to grow up to be a rent-a-clown for toddler birthdays.

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

Honest to God...BOTH Mullins and Santander should sit...hell, play McKenna in CF...both Mullins and Tony are just lost right now...

Oh right, I forgot McKenna is up too

2 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

That reminds me. Stuart Fairchild is no name for a baseball player. Stuart Fairchild could be a banker, or a politician, maybe a Formula One driver. But not a baseball player.

Golfer?