Sunday, May 5 - Orioles at Reds

WillyM

Just now, baltfan said:

I think style points is a little known playoff tie breaker way done on the list.  

They give Kevin Brown opportunities to make inane pop culture analogies.

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

Love it that he worked hard to learn English.  Because it helps the fans hear how funny he is.  

He is the one guy that I would like to somehow see them keep around. I just don’t see where he fits with all the guys in the pipeline. 

2 hours ago, justD said:

For the life of me, I've not been able to figure out why the MASN pregame and postgame shows have 50% the volume of the game broadcast. 

Is it only this way on the MLB app?

I'm using the MLB.tv app.  Yeah, the sound during postgame is a little lower than during game play.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Pitch Kimbrel for the 3rd straight day???

Sure, but only as long as there's an 11 run lead.  I'd rather Kimbrel never pitch in a save situation again.

Just now, baltfan said:

He is the one guy that I would like to somehow see them keep around. I just don’t see where he fits with all the guys in the pipeline. 

His personality fits perfect.  But all the young dudes are bringing the news that they are ready to play.  He does not have a path to playing on the Orioles next year.  Hope fully he plays great this year we win big in the playoffs and the Orioles give him an option and he gets signed by some other club and the Orioles get the pick.  Cant really see the Orioles trading him away at the deadline.  Not if he is important to our winning.  Not unless Kjerstad is hitting like 20 homeruns and forcing him out of full time play.  

5 hours ago, justD said:

For the life of me, I've not been able to figure out why the MASN pregame and postgame shows have 50% the volume of the game broadcast. 

Is it only this way on the MLB app?

Possibly, because I watch MASN on Comcast and I've never noticed a volume issue with the pre or post-game shows.

• Thanks 1