Monday, May 20: Orioles at Cardinals

SteveA

Just now, dystopia said:

I'm just saying, if you were watching you wouldn't be having an issue with someone saying the ump is shit.

Nah I never blame the umps. These umpires these days do a fine job all things considered. 

1 minute ago, TopGunnar said:

Nah I never blame the umps. These umpires these days do a fine job all things considered. 

LOL Diaz called a ball on a pitch right down the middle but okay.

4 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I didn't have a good feeling about tonight's game either. I just to see the offense put some runs no the board and make this a contest. The lineup needs to get more consistent and not go through these games where they sleepwalk through nine innings.

Agreed 💯 %

2 minutes ago, clapdiddy said:

It wouldn't bother me if it were Arenado and/or Goldschmidt doing some damage.  But when you let a clown like Siani hit a homer off of you, that's on YOU...regardless of the piss-poor umpiring.

Not sure why someone reacted with the confused face, you're not wrong at all.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, dystopia said:

I'm just saying, if you were watching you wouldn't be having an issue with someone saying the ump is shit.

It is something of a strawman to blame the UMP. He’s missed a couple of calls, but Dean is not pitching very well, and the Cardinals are taking advantage of his mistakes. You can’t blame that on the Ump.

Edited by Philip