FIX THE DANG HITTING!

doccat

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

Just as an FYI, the OH has a grossly underutilized Rant forum.

Having to rant makes me sad 

You all know that we would be thrilled if our payroll suddenly got higher and we started signing some great free agents. 

I don’t think we even know what it’s like to be on a team that does that anymore

18 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

Never mind, I withdraw from the conversation with you @Phil Beckett. You don't need to respond/reply. It looks like you haven't posted on this board before today in over 10 years. I see what this. PASS! I don't really participate in playing little silly reindeer games. 

You are a very serious man. I get it. After all, it is baseball.

20 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

Never mind, I withdraw from the conversation with you @Phil Beckett. You don't need to respond/reply. It looks like you haven't posted on this board before today in over 10 years. I see what this. PASS! I don't really participate in playing little silly reindeer games. 

20 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

They didn’t mention the 10 year rule when I signed on

1 hour ago, Phil Beckett said:

I haven’t been able to watch many games for the last month. We’re not doing very well and it’s a difficult team to follow right now and it seems like there’s a lot of holes and weaknesses that aren’t getting better.

First 10 games:  6-4
2nd 10 games:  7-3
3rd 10 games:  6-4
4th 10 games:  7-3
5th 10 games:  6-4

Our worst 10 game stretch, 6-4, works out to a 97 win overall record.

What the hell does "we're not doing very well" even mean?

2 minutes ago, SteveA said:

First 10 games:  6-4
2nd 10 games:  7-3
3rd 10 games:  6-4
4th 10 games:  7-3
5th 10 games:  6-4

Our worst 10 game stretch, 6-4, works out to a 97 win overall record.

What the hell does "we're not doing very well" even mean?

You’re cussing about a  baseball comment I made? 

🤣

get some perspective in your life. Maybe if I was wrong about raising kids or something I can understand you getting all angry.

I’m a FANatic

This is fun  

3 hours ago, Phil Beckett said:

Nope

Bring up the young guys. I’d rather see them fail than some of these other guys fail. And I’m an old Orioles fan and I’ve watched the Orioles turn into one of the best teams in the league to a cheap team. Hard to get rid of old attitudes. 
Its as if they’re afraid to bring the young bucks  up because then they might have to pay them good money when they start doing well. Some of these guys are 25 years old.

You must have not heard Jackson Holliday was promoted and not noticed Kyle Stowers in the lineup recently.  

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, EddeeEddee said:

You must have not heard Jackson Holliday was promoted and not noticed Kyle Stowers in the lineup recently.  

I must not of? 

ok 

do you read palms too?

i’m kind of laughing how everyone is trying to convince me the Orioles aren’t cheap. 

Edited by Phil Beckett
More deep thoughts

Don’t forget. When the Orioles were the cream of the crop  they didn’t have four prospects playing for them. They had four Hall of Famer’s.

Up your level.

2 minutes ago, Phil Beckett said:

I must not of? 

ok 

do you read palms too?

i’m kind of laughing how everyone is trying to convince me the Orioles aren’t cheap. 

Not sure what the issue is.

Everyone agrees the Orioles were cheap.

Most of us think it's too early to tell how much they will spend under the new ownership.

Me?  I am guessing around 20th in payroll, on the average. 

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Not sure what the issue is.

Everyone agrees the Orioles were cheap.

Most of us think it's too early to tell how much they will spend under the new ownership.

Me?  I am guessing around 20th in payroll, on the average. 

Well, luckily, he’s just another trustworthy American billionaire who loves the people.

😊