Live upset thread!

O's are Legends

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thought they could give OU a run for their money in Round 2. Not looking good for the Tigers now.

Stupid pick on my part...I picked Clemson to go far last year as well.

Purnell is just terrible...The ACC is winnable every year because there are a lot of bad coaches in the conference.

Stupid pick on my part...I picked Clemson to go far last year as well.

Purnell is just terrible...The ACC is winnable every year because there are a lot of bad coaches in the conference.

Well, looking at that Texas-Minnesota score, hopefully we can begin the process of adding a solid coach to the conference!

(You are right about the coaching tho. Besides Gary, K, and Roy W., who is a solid coach? Gaudio is bad, Lowe is bad, I don't think Purnell is as bad as you say, but certainly not good. Hewitt I'm not a fan of. I think Haith is pretty bad at Miami. Hamilton is usually awful, got saved by Douglas this year. Skinner is ok I guess.

Greenberg is probably the 4th best coach in the conference. Until we hire Tubby or Capel :D

Well, looking at that Texas-Minnesota score, hopefully we can begin the process of adding a solid coach to the conference!

(You are right about the coaching tho. Besides Gary, K, and Roy W., who is a solid coach? Gaudio is bad, Lowe is bad, I don't think Purnell is as bad as you say, but certainly not good. Hewitt I'm not a fan of. I think Haith is pretty bad at Miami. Hamilton is usually awful, got saved by Douglas this year. Skinner is ok I guess.

Greenberg is probably the 4th best coach in the conference. Until we hire Tubby or Capel :D

I actually like Hewitt but he should have gotten more out of that team this past season.

The only coaches I have respect for and think are good coaches are Gary and Coach K. I don't even think Roy Williams is that good of a coach. With the talent he gets, he should win it all, every year. But I am looking at this in terms of in game coaching, which I don't think Roy does all that well.

Archived