6/28 vs Texas Rangers

Morgan423

1 minute ago, Yossarian said:

Document and Green are both solid,  too.  They have a great library of music. 

Another bandmate of mine (we have an all Kinks cover band), Peter Holsapple of the dB’s, toured with them as a fifth member in the Green era. His acoustic guitar is what you hear on Losing My Religion and he’s with them in the MTV Unplugged show. He played on our latest, too. 

Something I've never understood. When a pitcher comes in and can't throw strikes, he either had decent control (and some command) in the bullpen, or he couldn't throw a strike in the bullpen, either. Which is more common? If it's the first, what went wrong? Nerves? Different mound? If it's the second, shouldn't he have been sat down in favor of a different reliever?

Just now, spiritof66 said:

Something I've never understood. When a pitcher comes in and can't throw strikes, he either had decent control (and some command) in the bullpen, or he couldn't throw a strike in the bullpen, either. Which is more common? If it's the first, what went wrong? Nerves? Different mound? If it's the second, shouldn't he have been sat down in favor of a different reliever?

Something Buck did that I agreed with was not getting guys up unnecessarily.  Warming up in the pen isn't game action but it does add up.