The Elephant in the Room - The Red Sox

2 hours ago, Frobby said:

The Elephant has been eliminated from catching the Orioles for a playoff spot, with 9 games remaining.   

Well the O’s definitely did their part to being caught in a playoff chase. You guys laugh at the Red Sox. Well let me introduce you to the Detroit Tigers. 

• Upvote 1

I was on record thinking that the Red Sox were better than the O's as constructed (obv because of injuries) and the O's should have been worried about them. Turns out that team is the Tigers and the Red Sox just found ways to lose along the way.

48 minutes ago, LookitsPuck said:

I was on record thinking that the Red Sox were better than the O's as constructed (obv because of injuries) and the O's should have been worried about them. Turns out that team is the Tigers and the Red Sox just found ways to lose along the way.

The division is tough. The O’s and Sawx are young. The Rays missed the playoffs for like the first time in 15 years. The Jays have that rotation. Will the Yankees keep Soto?