July 28th vs San Diego - Trying to avoid the sweep

nevadaO

2 minutes ago, O's84 said:

This umpire is so slow at calling bad or strikes.  Like an all timer level of it.

I don’t remember this much inconsistency from home plate umpires in past years. Can’t believe it but I’m starting to want the robo balls and strikes now. 

21 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

would've loved that 7th run...im still not comfortable with the back end of this pen....Suarez needs to go 6 if he can...(its unbelievable to me that a pitcher going 6 innings is considered impressive )

To me this took a lot out of the game. It used to be a battle between starting pitchers. Lots of big names who really affected the game. Now the impact of starters has been reduced a lot.

We need to trade for a SS.  Gunnar is playing with his head firmly up his own butt.

Well good thing Gunnar has options.  Its Steve Sax times all over again.  Its official.  Gunnar has the yips.

7 minutes ago, HowAboutThat said:

Henderson maybe should move to 3B? 

He has trouble throwing to first, so that's not a good move at all. He's playing himself into being a 1B.