07/29 - vs Toronto - Game 2 of DH

nevadaO

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Bahama O's Fan said:

Oh, that's right. Sorry, I forgot about that. 

No worries.  They'll have to ship someone out after tonight.  I wonder if it's Povich again, did this call up reset his option clock?  Would be interesting if we could stash him for another five days after tonight. 

1 minute ago, Morgan423 said:

No worries.  They'll have to ship someone out after tonight.  I wonder if it's Povich again, did this call up reset his option clock?  Would be interesting if we could stash him for another five days after tonight. 

I would just send him back down. 

1 minute ago, Morgan423 said:

Well, I think the coming up for the one day doesn't count against anything.   And technically he automatically reverts to Norfolk after the game.

But since the 15 days are up on his minor league assignment, he can come back up any time.   

So rather than stash him for 5 days to make the next start, they can just bring him up in 5 days if they want to.   And send someone down then.