8/4 @ Cleveland, Burnes vs Williams

SilverRocket

Just now, forphase1 said:

Perhaps.  Still a fairly poor system and the human/error element to it should be removed. 

Not going to argue that.

I also want to see someone like Rich Hill throw big curve after big curve that are unhittable called strikes.  I think that would be hilarious.

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

I put forth effort at work regardless of conditions.

Anyone that has been in the workforce for any period of time has had a crap boss.

Looks like we've got good ol' Stakhanov over here...

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

I put forth effort at work regardless of conditions.

Anyone that has been in the workforce for any period of time has had a crap boss.

You can leave a job you are unhappy with. Harder to do under a baseball contract. Also, if your coworkers performing poorly impacted your performance, would you feel the same? 

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

Not going to argue that.

I also want to see someone like Rich Hill throw big curve after big curve that are unhittable called strikes.  I think that would be hilarious.

If it's a strike and unhittable, then so be it,  credit to the pitcher for throwing it.   I'm not looking for either side,  pitching or hitting, to get an advantage, I just want both to be fairly credited with what they did,  be it the batters having a great eye or the pitchers throwing a great pitch.

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I enjoyed the time I lived in California.

Oh its great other than the taxes, the govt, and some of the social issues that get pushed.  But when you have so many activities within a short drive?  And when it is basically sunny 340 days a year?  You learn to live with it.  Even where I live here north of Los Angeles, it has been 95 to 105 for the past month straight but it gets down into the 50s to low 60s at night.  No humidity.  You really can't beat it.