You're welcome! lol

Tony-OH

Thanks Tony. He was extremely unpleasant and clogged so many threads with his bs. I had him on ignore but that didn’t help much because he was quoted so often. You’ve worked so hard over the years to make this the best place on the internet and it was really frustrating to see that guy be such a jerk. I’m really glad you had enough. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

If you did make a million day trading, wouldn't half your income go to your CPA?

Lol, not necessarily.  Modern brokerage companies keep track of trades well enough you don’t have to have your CPA enter each transaction manually.  People that tell you they are that successful at it are the same as tell you they are great sports gamblers as well.  

2 hours ago, OriolesUpAndDowns said:

I remember reading the board years ago and there was a guy named JTrea who was always stirring up stuff.  What ever happened to that guy? 

I still follow him on Twitter. He’s political, which is of course his right. He really cares about traffic circles and sidewalks.