8/29 at Dodgers

Moose Milligan

OK, I was talking about guys pitching oh what the hell, we’re losing we’re going to lose, Matt Bowman just walked two guys, three players after he should’ve been removed from the game. I give up.

Akin is going to give up a grand slam and Matt Bowman is going to be unhappy

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

This is where I’ll take Hyde to task. Down two, still have a shot. Bowman has been great but he’s laboring and for once in his career Hyde doesn’t prematurely pull the trigger. 

Now we’ve got Akin coming in with bases loaded. Akin sucks in situations like this. He can be good but he needs to start an inning, not come in to a jam like this. 

Yep. Left Povich in too long and brought the damn infield in with nobody out in the 4th. With both Povich and BOWMANN the gassed pitcher did not get any extra outs.

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Until Adley starts hitting again he doesn't need to DH when McCann is catching.

100%

DFA Jimenez , recall Mayo

if our DH is an automatic out, Mayo can do that and he can least play a position (albeit badly)

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Until Adley starts hitting again he doesn't need to DH when McCann is catching.

Right, but unfortunately neither Kjerstad or Mayo are available to DH, so Eloy is the only DH option for now other than Adley.  So, when whenever Westburg returns maybe put Urias at DH for awhile to give Adley some rest and keep giving Holliday some reps.