5/31 Tigers @ Orioles

isestrex

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wigginton making an out on one pitch against an RHP? Really?!

Some guys are free swingers. He hit the ball hard. A guy like Jackson is not going to give you more than one pitch to hit, especially when he is ahead in the count. BTW, for those who remember him, does Jackson remind you of Dave Stewart??

They'll set up in the wrong area sometimes to try and fool batters, knowing that they can move back quickly to where it's gonna be. It's not as much a risk as you might think, especially when there are no runners on base. Unless you're talking about something I missed.

I mean at least twice on 1-2 counts, he's set up outside like to Inge, and threw one right over the middle of the plate.

I really like Rick Dempsey. He is a good guy. He was a great Oriole. However, his "commentary" is simply atrocious. How many freaking times does he say thing redundantly. He is Yogi Berra but without the funny.

"Huff is leading off the inning here with nobody on base".

Yeesh...

Hahaha exactly

How about during fielding call "Adam Jones back in CF" Um... Rick where did he go?

I really like Rick Dempsey. He is a good guy. He was a great Oriole. However, his "commentary" is simply atrocious. How many freaking times does he say thing redundantly. He is Yogi Berra but without the funny.

"Huff is leading off the inning here with nobody on base".

Yeesh...

Just like on the field, we got the subs in the booth for the Sunday game.

Archived