6/18: Mets at O's, the rubber game

PaulFolk

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice huff daddy, double, now mora can't ground in a dp! knock him home would ya!!

edit: since huff is the DH, how about pinch running pie for him??

You think Pie would've scored there? I think it was hit too hard. Although I agreed w/ you on the pinch run.

So, you think DT and RK are moronic because they decided he was worth a shot at 1 more inning... an inning in which he got the first guy out on 2 pitches and K'd the 2nd guy. They're right there at the game, and with him in the dugout, and they did something moronic, is that right?

I will say that Berken did alot better to begin that inning than I thought he would but no one has any way of predicting how he would do......I am basing them keeping him in the game as moronic on the fact that the mets had 5 straight well hit balls (3 base hits, one sacrifice fly, and a liner right at Wigginton) to end the inning.......I mean, thats 5 straight well hit balls.....what more evidence do they need???

You think Pie would've scored there? I think it was hit too hard. Although I agreed w/ you on the pinch run.

I dunno, I'm not really watching the game. I'm on GameCast so I don't see the actual game :( OFC Pie much better chance than Huff but since you say it was hit hard.... maybe samuel wouldn't have sent him anyways

seriously now pinch run pie for mora.... and do a hit and run and stay out of the double play!

Archived