Steve Phillips in "Fatal Attraction, 2009"

beaner

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm, interesting thought.

I might be onto something here.

Steve Phillips told police he has "extreme concerns about the healthy and safety of my kids and myself." Phillips did not pursue charges against Hundley, but he is being sued for divorce by Marni Phillips.

Link

The guy is a total moron, but can we keep the comments about the girl and her appearance out of the conversation? So she's not exactly eye candy, big deal. It takes away from the real issues of the story, and at the end of the day, just isn't relevant.

Her looks are an aspect of the story. If the story is relevant at all (which is questionable) then her looks are relevant. It's interesting that Phillips would cheat with THIS chick. I think people can sorta see how an older guy might get dragged into something by some smoking hot sex-kitten. But this is just weird.

He will probably soon be released from his obligation with ESPN. Moreover, he will be single so this won't be such an issue in the future.

Interest in Steve Phillips...as what? A front-office guy? A broadcaster? He's not good at any of those jobs. Teams wouldn't have any interest in him even before this scandal.

Her looks are an aspect of the story. If the story is relevant at all (which is questionable) then her looks are relevant. It's interesting that Phillips would cheat with THIS chick. I think people can sorta see how an older guy might get dragged into something by some smoking hot sex-kitten. But this is just weird.

He supposedly claims to have a sex addiction. I guess this could be proof of that. On the other hand, he has to be scared to death she is boiling a rabbit somewhere.

The guy is a total moron, but can we keep the comments about the girl and her appearance out of the conversation? So she's not exactly eye candy, big deal. It takes away from the real issues of the story, and at the end of the day, just isn't relevant.

Maybe you should read the letter the girl wrote to Steve's wife before jumping aboard that train, friendo.

He will probably soon be released from his obligation with ESPN. Moreover, he will be single so this won't be such an issue in the future.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/exclusive_espn_steve_phillips_in_bLw9UoSAQJwJLU4ZDXvvDO

Then again, from the photos, he appears a poor judge of talent.

Can he play 1st and hit 40 bombs a year?

I'll pass!

Maybe you should read the letter the girl wrote to Steve's wife before jumping aboard that train, friendo.

I'm not sure how her appearance isn't relevant. My cocktail napkin analysis of Phillips' cost-benefit analysis points to some serious, serious bounded rationality. The kind of discounting that occurs only in addiction.

I'm not sure how her appearance isn't relevant. My cocktail napkin analysis of Phillips' cost-benefit analysis points to some serious, serious bounded rationality. The kind of discounting that occurs only in addiction.

Bah, what do you know? Apparently you aren't even as smart as a box of hair!

Archived