ACC Discussion Thread

YardBirds13

Yeah, Dickie V is my boy, I love him, think he is great for college hoops with all the energy he brings and all the great things he does for the game (not to mention he is the exact same off camera as on, and a great guy)...but yeah, that was embarrassing. Stick to hoops, Dick.

I'm already dreading he and Mike Patrick together though. I can't stand Mike Patrick. Unbearable for me. He was doing the GT-Clemson game tonight (full circle back to the ACC!) and was just god awful.

Mike Patrick is the worst.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While not the complete player he is, Ish Smith is just as fast as John Wall.

He might be faster.

He has always been that quick, it's been interesting watching him turn into a pretty solid player after watching him as an out of control Freshman a few years back.

Not watching the Heels game bean, but see they are down 3 at the half...how do they look?

He might be faster.

He has always been that quick, it's been interesting watching him turn into a pretty solid player after watching him as an out of control Freshman a few years back.

Not watching the Heels game bean, but see they are down 3 at the half...how do they look?

He's destroying Drew tonight, simply abusing him.

Davis is out with a sprained ankle, but we're not playing that poorly. Wake should win, but there's always the Dino factor, that could help us.

He's destroying Drew tonight, simply abusing him.

Davis is out with a sprained ankle, but we're not playing that poorly. Wake should win, but there's always the Dino factor, that could help us.

Yeah, I've become an Ish Smith fan, good ACC PG.

I forgot Davis wasn't playing tonight. Still, Heels should win this game at home. Although I wouldn't mind Wake winning and feeling really good about themselves so they take little old UVa lightly on Saturday. :D

Yeah, I've become an Ish Smith fan, good ACC PG.

I forgot Davis wasn't playing tonight. Still, Heels should win this game at home. Although I wouldn't mind Wake winning and feeling really good about themselves so they take little old UVa lightly on Saturday. :D

No Davis, no Zeller, no PG to match up with Smith= No chance to win.

Will Graves after his big game Saturday is just throwing up threes every time gets the ball...we have no go to guy tonight. I just hope we make the CBI.

Attaboy! We'll be fine.

Win with class, lose with grace..

I will now upload pictures from the UNC/VT football game I went to in order to forget this night ever happened. :) (Besides, I have no pictures on my profile. It feels naked.)

We'll be fine, I'm sure. It's just amazing that it doesn't all come together at once. Limit the turnovers, can't make a shot. Shots fall, we can't stop the three. Play shutdown defense, we turn the ball over. It just doesn't stop. Comedy of errors, really.

Strickland's play didn't really prove my point that he needs to start. On the bright side, though, Wear #1 (as I call him) did a pretty good job in the starting role, all things considered. Wasn't spectacular, but wasn't out of place, either. That's about as much as you can ask for out of a freshman big man.

Archived